NAMI Names 2022 Scientific Research Award Honorees
Christine Yu Moutier, M.D., will receive the NAMI 2022 Scientific Research Award for her tireless work in the mental health field at the Inspiring Hope Through Research event on Oct. 12, 2022. She will join an outstanding group of researchers who exemplify our theme of Inspiring Hope Through Research.
The NAMI Scientific Research Award is supported by the Peter Corbin Kohn Endowment. The Award recognizes the work of researchers who move our scientific understanding and treatment of mental illness forward.
Research is an important component of NAMI's mission to build better lives for the nearly 60 million Americans affected by mental health conditions. Each year since 2005, NAMI has honored leaders in scientific research that exemplify our theme of Inspiring Hope Through Research.
For more information, contact Jessica Edwards at 703-774-7216 or [email protected].
- 2022: Christine Yu Moutier, M.D.
- 2021: Gail Daumit, M.D., MHS, FACP, and A. Eden Evins, M.D., MPH
- 2020: David C. Henderson, M.D.
- 2019: Matcheri Keshavan, M.D.
- 2018: Melvin G. McInnis, M.D. FRCPsych(UK) and Sue O’Shea, Ph.D.
- 2017: Sophia Vinogradov, M.D.
- 2016: Michael C. Carroll, Ph.D, Steven A. McCarroll, Ph.D., and Beth Stevens, Ph.D.
- 2015: Marsha M. Linehan, Ph.D., ABPP
- 2014: Lisa Dixon, M.D., M.P.H
- 2013: Patrick D. McGorry, A.O., M.D., Ph.D., FRCP, FRANZCP
- 2012: Nancy C. Andreasen, M.D., Ph.D.
- 2011: Jeffrey A. Lieberman, M.D.
- 2010: Robert M. Post, M.D.
- 2009: William Carpenter, M.D.
- 2008: Judith L. Rapoport, M.D.
- 2007: A. John Rush, M.D.
- 2006: Charles Bowden, M.D.
- 2005: Daniel Weinberger, M.D.
See our 2022 Event Sponsors