About NAMI's Strategic Partnership Program
Thank you for your interest in joining the NAMI Partnership Program. Our program offers partners a variety of approaches and opportunities to engage with the NAMI Alliance, and is structured to best meet your individual brand, company, organization, or foundation objectives. If you are an individual seeking partnership with NAMI, please visit NAMI DIY.
NAMI’s partners share our values and help us fulfill our mission while collectively increasing visibility and impact. As a trusted organization reaching deep into local communities throughout the country, NAMI's services, advocacy efforts and programs succeed in building a vital mental health movement to improve the lives of people affected by mental health conditions and their families.
Our leadership team evaluates partnerships that align with our mission, values and priorities and those who would like to make a significant contribution that is clearly defined, impactful and measurable.
NAMI’s partnerships generally fall into one of five categories:
- Corporate and Foundation Supporters, foundations and companies whose generous support helps us fulfill our charitable mission.
- StigmaFree Company Brand Partners, brands and company cross-sector partners who benefit from our national target audience, strong brand awareness and vital impact while engaging employees and consumers in a positive cause.
- Influencer Ambassadors and Supporters, social influencers in the entertainment, sports, literature, music and arts community who partner to help raise vital resources and awareness while building the mental health movement.
- Community Partners, select national organizations with intersecting missions and goals who partner with NAMI to help educate, raise awareness, reach new individuals in need and/or fundraise.
- Content/Education Partners, select collaborators on education or public content to encourage mental health awareness, understanding and help-seeking.
Please provide as much information as possible about your proposed partnership. We review partnership requests at least monthly and reply to those submitted as soon as we can. For questions, please email [email protected] .
Complete the form below to become a NAMI Strategic partner: